Sunday, March 4, 2007

Blogging in general

I love blogging. I've had blogs under multiple personas (some mine and some anonymous) at multiple servers including Blogspot, Xanga, Diaryland, Livejournal, and Myspace. I haven't been part of a group blog since I was fifteen and part of an ongoing story blog where the writers (myself included) just wrote their pieces to infuriate the other people invovled. Hey, I said I was fifteen. Anyway, for my first post I wanted to say how excited, although hesitant, I am to be part of an online blog again.

3 comments:

el chino reale said...

hesitant? how come - are there hidden perils to this blogging thing that perhaps on might not be prepared for?

LilyLuvsU said...

Maybe it might be too revealing. But someone once told me, "A revelation is only as dangerous as the secret."

jenna said...

I've just had negative experiences with blogging and having things I write taken out of context, and being plagarized. Mostly childish stuff, but still hurtful.